Thursday, July 06, 2006

Makapag-post nga...

I tried this online quiz today. Just having a break from the monotony of my task here at work. Ho-hummmm!!! Anyway, it seems Computer Engineering really was the way to go for me. Too bad I didn't get to make full use of it career-wise. Anyway, I'm happy being a developer so it's not really that big a deal. (Schizo!)

Initially, it was a 6-way tie (see items with 75%). There was this tie-breaker question and I chose problem-solving as the one that appeals to me the most. Hehehe... perfect choice for a problem-maker. Hahahahaha!!!

Linguistics - maybe it's because sometimes (or almost always?), I talk too much... hahahaha! But seriously, I do love learning new languages or dialects. I have been trying to learn Mandarin (hopeless!) for a few months now. German is also a good one to learn although you kinda lose it when you don't get to speak it a lot.

Chemistry - now that's one nice subject. Qualitative analysis excluded. Hahahaha. An ex from Mapua was taking up Chem Eng'g that time when we were still dating... (Hmmm... I wonder where she is now. Probably married with kids. Ho-well!)

Philosopy - just one reason i can think of. I'm a full-blooded, hard-core "PILOSOPO". (Corny!!!) But it's true... (Aapila pa!!!)

Journalism - cause I love being in the mainstream of events. In other words, I love "chismis." Hahahahaha!

Ammmmfff for the inclusion of Psychology as my major!!! I took Psychology 101 for four terms. Got dropped before midterms on the first three due to absences (excuse: The Psychology classes I got enrolled in were always held at the Main building. Engineering courses were housed at the Yupangco Bldg... and oh yeah, one of the first three happened to be at 8am. I thought it was 8pm when I enrolled. Lol!). Finally, I was able to pass the subject by attending class religiously. Got a 1.5 for it, too. Hehehe. Don't ask me why. I wouldn't know... :D

You scored as Engineering. You should be an Engineering major!

Linguistics

75%

Chemistry

75%

Philosophy

75%

Engineering

75%

Journalism

75%

Psychology

75%

Theater

67%

Mathematics

58%

English

58%

Dance

58%

Sociology

50%

Biology

50%

Art

50%

Anthropology

33%

What is your Perfect Major?
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home